[Mapserver-users] MapLab 2.1 -rc3 installation problems.

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Fri Nov 28 11:42:39 EST 2003

Can you provide some additional information?

What web browser are you using to view the map browser?

Can you check that the fonts file referenced by your map is present?
Also, make sure that any fonts required by the layers in your map file
are referenced in that fonts file.

If all of that looks ok, you can try making the paths to the symbol and
fonts files in the map absolute rather than relative (e.g. ./data would
become /<maplab-dir>/data). On some platforms, Mapserver 4.0 has
problems with relative paths.

Ideally, these problems would result in more instructive error
messages. We hope to be able to address that before the final release
of 2.1.

--
Zak James
Applications and Software Development