[Mapserver-users] Postgis query problem

zaltand at iol.it zaltand at iol.it
Sun Nov 30 13:25:33 EST 2003

Hello,
If I do a QueryByPoint on layer all works, when I do QuwryByRect I have the following error:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msPOSTGISLayerGetShape(): Error executing POSTGIS SQL statement (in FETCH ALL): DECLARE mycursor BINARY CURSOR FOR SELECT asbinary(force_collection(force_2d(the_geom)),'NDR') from layer4 WHERE OID = 18158 -ERROR: cursor "mycursor" already exists

The indexes on the table are ok: I created two indexes, one GIST type and one on OID. My platform is LINUX with postgres 7.4, postgis 0.8.0, mapserver 4.0.1 and php 4.3.3

Thanks in advance...

Andrea