[Mapserver-users] Installshield for installation

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Oct 5 09:11:43 EDT 2003

Nyon,

While I haven't done this with mapserver, I have done it with some
other applications in the past. I would encourage you to look at
   http://www.jrsoftware.org/
For the Inno installer, that is freely available if you would be
inclined to contribute your results back to the mapserver CVS tree.

-Steve W