[Mapserver-users] GetFeatureInfo from selected rectangle???

Howard Mark MHoward at spaceimaging.com
Tue Sep 2 10:21:12 EDT 2003

In the mapfile, set the

toleranceunits =  pixels
tolerance = 1000

This will handle the extend of just about any display.
The WMS call should specify the bbox, X,Y and radius.
I'd make sure the radius (in pixels) is set high enough to cover the bbox
extent, although this does not seem to have an effect on the final result.
Make sure &FEATUREDOUNT=[Maximum Expected Features]

Hope this helps,

Mark