[Mapserver-users] MapServer and CGI Error under IIS 5

Jeff L. nf10 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 20:16:31 EDT 2003

Hi,

I installed MapServer 4 on a windows 2000 machine with IIS 5. I edited the
demo path.
Whe I run the demo, some times it works (an image is produced), but some
times i have an error:
"CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:".

This error occurs randomly and i was wondering if any one had this kind of
error. What would be the cause and eventuelly if there is any way to fix it.

Thanks in advance for any information

Jeff Lacoste