[Mapserver-users] MapServer and CGI Error under IIS 5

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Sep 8 10:50:42 EDT 2003

Stable yes, but not free of bugs. If you can make note of exactly what
was going on that would help. If you are just running the demo then
simply saving the URL would suffice.

Steve

>>> "Jeff L." <nf10 at hotmail.com> 09/08/03 08:27AM >>>
Hi,

The demo is working, but not all the times. When I tried it some times
it
works. Other times it give me the header CGI error. I'm using the same
demo
with the same commands. Randmoly it's works but also randomly it's
produces
header CGI error. As MapServer 4.0 is taged stable, probably this error
is
the result of the IIS. I'm not sure.

Jeff Lacoste