[Mapserver-users] Frames

Palle Due Larsen palle at mail-online.dk
Tue Sep 9 08:46:56 EDT 2003

Hi,

Your TEMPLATE should still be demo.html. All mapserver CGI can do is
read a template file, substitute stuff in square brackets with stuff it
knows about, and output the result to the client. In your example you
are not asking mapserver to substitute anything. You can see a frames
example at http://vestamt.carlbro.dk (in Danish). The index.html file is
plain HTML, the header frame is from another site, the menu frame is
generated by a perl script, and the content frame is generated by
mapserver CGI.

Best regards

Palle Due Larsen
Carl Bro GIS&IT