[Mapserver-users] more than one map, multiple ms_newmapObject()

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 9 10:16:56 EDT 2003

If you want to render the same map multiple times then you can simply
call $map->draw() multiple times on the same map object.

About calling ms_newMapObj() twice like you did, this worked for me when
I tried it with MapServer 4.0 two minutes ago.  If you have a systematic
way to reproduce this with MapServer 4.0 then please file a bug in
bugzilla with the full details to reproduce, including mapfile, system
configuration information, etc.

Daniel