[Mapserver-users] Beginner - WFS Setup Questions

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Sep 9 10:28:58 EDT 2003

I don't believe you need to store the WFS result in a DB in order for MS
to use it.
You only need to setup MS as a WFS client and then configure the
CONNECTION for the LAYER in your mapfile correctly to access the data
"Live" and render it.
HTH
Lowell

The following message was sent by "Justin Lai" <justin at augsignals.com>