[Mapserver-users] libtiff 3.6

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Sep 10 09:28:46 EDT 2003

Ed McNierney wrote:
> Mukta -
>
> You can get it from http://www.remotesensing.org/libtiff
>
> I think Frank's been having some difficulty with the libtiff.org site,
 > but remotesensing.org is a good resource in general.

Folks,

Ed's right.  I have been unable to get the www.libtiff.org domain
transferred despite the cooperation of the previous holder.  It seems
to be lost in Network Solutions hell.

In general I would encourage folks to check http://www.freshmeat.net when
trying to lookup the home of open source packages.  I use it to track down
lots of packages when a simple google search doesn't give me what I need.

I try to keep up to date project pointers there for most of my stuff.

Best regards,