[Mapserver-users] LabelAngleItem

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Sep 10 13:32:58 EDT 2003

We've seen this problem before, and the solution is somewhere in the
list archives but I can't track it down.  You're using a recent RedHat
release, right?  If I remember correctly, the problem was solved by
removing the freetype-devel RPMs on the system, then downloading and
installing the latest freetype release from source and rebuilding GD
2.0.x using it, and finally rebuilding MapServer with this new GD.

Daniel