[Mapserver-users] seg fault

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Sep 11 15:22:35 EDT 2003

Nick Petersen-Bergeron wrote:

> Aha!  I've narrowed down the problem further.  It seems that I'm only
> able to open 2 shapefiles in a single instance of a perl program
> running.  As soon as I try and open a 3rd, boom! Seg fault.
>
> Nick

Um... I can open 3 shapefiles using PHP MapScript (4.0 and 3.6) without
any problem.  Perhaps it's a Perl-specific issue, or it's realted to the
order in which your script does things?

If you have a way to reproduce this, then you should probably file this
in bugzilla, with sample data and script to reproduce, MapServer
version, OS, etc.

Daniel