[Mapserver-users] RE: Problem in setting Mapserver up on windows 2003

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Fri Sep 12 10:45:39 EDT 2003

Chris,

I am copying the mapserver-user list with this email as someone may have a
better answer than I do. (List - this thread reads from the bottom up).

It sounds like your problem is with IIS configuration then. Did you grant
the two additional privileges to the IIS_WPG as described in:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/proddocs/standard/ca_configcgi.asp

Rich

At 10:39 PM 9/12/2003 +0800, Chris Fung wrote:
>Hi Rich,
>
>Thanks for you help. The below two tests work, but I get the same error. I
>have do the below things:
>1. set the properties of folder cgi-bin to be executed
>2. allow CGI and ISAPI extensions.
>3. grant everyone, IUSR and IIS_WPG to read and execute right
>
>What else I should set?
>
>Regards,
>Chris

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS