[Mapserver-users] Perl mapscript windows

Joe Bussell joe at otsys.com
Fri Sep 12 17:30:03 EDT 2003

We do not have any currently funded projects that would require this, so
we are unlikely to produce the solution.  Funding could change that if
it is important to you.  We certainly have the skills listed ...

Cordially,

Joe Bussell

PS:  Several other developers on the list could do this as well,
provided the time and motivation.