[mapserver-users] Filter

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Sep 15 15:12:49 EDT 2003

Yes, It is the intention to support Filetrs with a WFS request and also
inside of an SLD in a WMS interface.

  BTW, the first part of the filter encoding is available in the
mapserver source code. It works with the  WFS request GetFeature and is
implemented for a Get request (Post is under developpment). We are still
doing some testing and documetion will be available at the end of this
month.

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst