[Mapserver-users] Fw: Setting outline width of polygons ?

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu Sep 18 10:02:16 EDT 2003

Lars,

I am quite sure that this method of symbolization goes back before 3.6.3.

Take a look at: http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SymbolExamples

Go most of the way down the page and look at example #1 under 'Tips on Using Symbol Files'.

David.

David Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance