[Mapserver-users] Re: problem getting bounds of poly shape

pkishor_98 pkishor at geoanalytics.com
Sun Sep 21 14:02:30 EDT 2003

replying to my own question -- I might not be drawing a correctly closed shape...
hence no legit rectObj. Corollary question -- do I have to explicitly close a shape to
make a legit poly? Assuming the answer to that is a resounding "yes", is there a way
to test whether a shape is a legit poly other than attempting to get its bounds and
seeing if anything is returned?