[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

Mayte Fernández Palomo maytefp at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:52:34 EDT 2003

Hi, I have a problem because i can't install mapserver. My problem is that i
have installed PHP4 like a module of Apache. I have done that says in
MapServerWiki about running only PHPMapscript scripts as a CGI but I don't
have installed PHPMapScript. I can't install MapServer because I don't know
what DIR i need in --with-php when i do ./configure.

Can you help me and explain me how i must configure the mapserver?

Thanks

     Mayte