Betr.: [Mapserver-users] help me, CGI Error

Emil Zegers EZS at DeStraat.NL
Wed Sep 24 02:16:38 EDT 2003

Most probable cause is missing dll's on the web server machine.

To test this open a command prompt on the webserver, change dir to the directory where mapserv.exe is residing and run mapserve.exe.

If any dll is missing a popup window will show a message about this dll.

Dll's should be in the windows system path or simply place them in <Station>:\WINNT\System32

If you search the forum on "CGI error" you will find additional info on this item.

Good luck.

Emil Zegers

>>> "apinan pitaratae" <pitaratae at hotmail.com> 09/24 7:23  >>>
Hi all

I use mapserver 3.3 on win2k with IIS and it 's work ! . But when I upload to server (our web site on internet, NT system with IIS) then it didn't work. The browser send error message as follows
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Anyone has similar problem, and how should I do ? Thank you.Jo

Mr.Apinan Pitaratae
Office : Changwat Action Plans for Environmental Quality Management Project (CAPEQM)

283 Klang Muang Rd.,Muang District.,Khon Kaen Province 40000

Tel. 66 43 234980-1 Fax. 66 43 234981

VChecked