[Mapserver-users] Image handling error (was MAX image size)

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Sep 24 11:53:23 EDT 2003

Tyler -

This sounds like a layer with a MINSCALE/MAXSCALE setting that's kicking in when you make this request.  In other words, this could simply be a defective layer definition in your MAP file and have nothing to do with resolution, scale, or the remote server.

Can you post the MAP file, or at least the trimphoto layer/group definition?

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.