MapScript Documentation (Re: [Mapserver-users] Re: problem getting bounds of poly shape)

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Sep 25 15:30:53 EDT 2003

Strange, I just checked and my original reply to this must have never
exitted my machine.
The code you sent before actually constructed a shapeObj instead of a
rectObj for the queryByRect.
This is probably a legal thing to do but I just have to ask - are you
sure the queryByRect is producing the correct result?
Lowell

The following message was sent by "pkishor_98"
<pkishor at geoanalytics.com> on Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:43:21 -0000.