[Mapserver-users] Re: perl MapScript "can't locate .../getClass.al"

Matthew Haines mhaines94108 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 21:45:06 EDT 2003

Special thanks to pkishor_98, Edwardo Spremolla, and Vinko Vrsalovic for
helping me get started with MapServer!

I've now enabled my web site with basic mapping functionality.  It's up and
running at
          http://www.nycPropertyResearch.com/

To see a map, try any address in Manhattan, for example 212 West 123rd St,
Manhattan.
In the coming days and weeks and months I'll be adding panning, zooming, and
color-coding
of features based on diverse criteria, as well as layers for things like tax
lots, community
districts, zoning maps, aerial photographs, and so forth.

Matthew