[Mapserver-users] Image (PNG) not transparent in Netscape 6

Bjoern Platzen bplatzen at sosnetz.de
Fri Sep 26 03:21:24 EDT 2003

Hi Steve,

now we made some tests on the images.
It seems as if the MapServer-image has two entries in the palette that
are set to be transparent (Entries 0 and 1, both #ffffff). Maybe
Netscape 6 isn't able to handle this.
Is this something that I could change in the mapfile or is this
something that could only be changed in the MapServer-Sources?

I hope, that it is in the mapfile as I am not a C-Programmer...8~(

BTW: (I don't know if I mentioned) I'm working with MS 3.6.5 on a
Linux-Box.

Bye, Bjoern.

--
small office solutions