[Mapserver-users] Need example of working .bmp raster map

Matthew Haines mhaines94108 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:19:47 EDT 2003

Can someone point me to an example of a working bitmap raster file?  It
seems like this area of mapserver is undocumented, so I guess the best way
to proceed is to get a .bmp, .bmw, and .map file that are known to work, see
them actually working on my system, and then incrementally modify them into
what I need.  I'm using MapServer 4.0 on Linux, by the way.

Thanks,

Matthew