[Mapserver-users] Java mapserver HOWTO and questions

Patrick J Barabe pbarabe at U.Arizona.EDU
Tue Sep 30 14:10:34 EDT 2003

Hi Umberto,

Your HOWTO was very useful to me in compiling java mapscript on Solaris.
Thanks for submitting this to the list.

Now that I'm looking at the javadocs I compiled, I'm exactly sure how to
implement the java module.  Do you have some sample JSP code I could
take a look at that demos just bit of core functionality?  Also, should
libmapscript.so from the java build directory go anywhere in particular,
or is is sufficient to add this directory to $LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick Barabe