[Mapserver-users] Isolines

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Sep 30 16:19:55 EDT 2003

There is no support for isolines in mapserver. If you want to do
something like that you will have to write an application outside of
mapserver that generates the isolines based on some dataset and
extracts them into a shapefile (or equiv)  and request mapserver to
serve up the temporary file that was created with the isolines.

I do some similar to this to compute iso drivetime curves for
drivetime analysis. see http://imaptools.com/demos1/?tab=3

-Steve W.