nquery question

Javier Castillejo JCASTIL1 at TRAGSA.ES
Tue Aug 3 03:29:15 EDT 2004

Hi all I've found the way.... GREAT i've been almost 2 dais looking for
the "pipe" to ask you all... :-)

Well, let's go to work!!!

I have some layers on a map.... I would like to "nquery" thats layers in
order to get some id's (it's a field from the database)... On adition to
this, one of the layes should be highlighted.... so, I haver (5 layers...
roads, rivers, cyties, railways, info points. I need to highlight the
infopoints and get the id's for all the layers, iincluding infopoints)

I've used header (no infopoints layers) and  template (in infopoint layer)
keywords... and if I "clic" just on top of the infopoints... the thing
appears to work... more or less I have what I need, but if I "clic" id
other palce a balnc page appears and... that all, nothing to do... What I'm
doing wrong

I've tried using template in all layers, but... 5 differents pages in the
same page are generated!!!!!

any idea?

thanks