query modification .. how to?

Wed Aug 4 12:55:13 EDT 2004

Where are you starting from? Your own app? Something derived from one of
the Itasca demos? It sort of sounds like you are wanting to modify the C
code. You shouldn't have to do that. MapServer will gladly search 2
layers for you. Post a little more detail and I or others will help you
out...

Steve

>>> alberto.cavalli at SINTRANET.IT 8/4/2004 8:48:28 AM >>>
hi dear,
I need a big hand. I need to modify the result of query, I have to see
only
two fields of two different layers.
Could someone tell to me what I have to do and what are the files that
have to change?
thanks in advance
Alberto