out of office notices

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Aug 5 10:52:12 EDT 2004

Daniel Morissette wrote:

> Another reason may be that this new list server doesn't seem to set the
> the email headers.

Oh wait. I was partly wrong:

- Most of the time the listserv sets "Precedence: list" in the header
which is fine and will prevent vacation and similar programs from
sending a reply.

- There was an exception: the first email in this thread where an out of
office message popped up did contain "Precedence: fm-user" instead, and
that's the only one that I could find with that.

Anybody know why the behavior is not always consistent?

Keep the MapServer questions going, the ratio of MapServer posts vs
listserv tests/posts on the new list is soon going to be to the
advantage of MapServer.  ;)

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca