dynamic content in template file?

Andrew Koebrick Andrew.Koebrick at STATE.MN.US
Thu Aug 5 17:15:38 EDT 2004

A developer in our office is hoping to include scripting in her mapserver
template file.  Either PHP or Apache::ASP (Perl) would do.  However, I am
unable to get a handler to work on the file, presumably because the CGI
version of mapserver being used bypasses those content handlers.  We are
using the Apache 2.0 server, so it seems like I should be able to get this
to work using output filters, but so far nothing but frustration.

Has anyone tried and succeeded in running php or embedded perl in a template
file?

Andrew Koebrick
Web Coordinator / Librarian

Dept. of Administration