Upgrading from 4.0 - 4.2.2(Mapserver Windows Binary)

TOH CZ cz_toh at YAHOO.COM
Sun Aug 8 03:23:52 EDT 2004

Hi I have some problems upgrading from Mapserver 4.0
to 4.2.2
I have followed the instructions to install the new
version and my old examples that used to work with 4.0
are unable to work with 4.2.2
Also this is the error found in my Apache web server
log
"[Sun Aug 08 15:22:00 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
Premature end of script headers: mapserv.exe"
I am unable to find any difference in the coding
between 4.0 and 4.2.2 could someone please help?