Problem with Mapserver 4.2

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Aug 10 05:07:34 EDT 2004

Hi,

are you using the windows binaries from mapserver.gis.umn.edu or the
binaries from maptools.org?

I would suggest to try the maptools.org binaries and see if they fix your
problem.

http://www.maptools.org/dl/mapserver-4.2.2-win32-php4.3.7.zip

Best regards,
Bart