querying two attributes at once

Mike Mannomann Mike.Mannomann at GMX.NET
Mon Aug 16 08:28:54 EDT 2004

Hi List.

My problems is, I want to do a query using two items in one shape.  I want
to query a polygon with an expression kind of:   town = Berlin and
streetname = abc or something like this and I want to have the result
zoomed.
I have no idea how this should work.
Wiht one item I could get a reasonable result. (made a query layer, did a
query via html and so on) an it zoomed on the polygon.

I am sure, there must be a way, but I have not found solutions in the
archive so far.
Thanks in advance

M.