Label and Symbol question

Dirk Jesko jesko at GEOCONTENT.DE
Mon Aug 16 11:16:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

Two short questions:

1. Is it possible to create a label that consists of more than one item,
e.g. streetname and number or postal code and city name? Since a layer
can have one LABELITEM only, I don't see a way to achieve this.

2. I have a point-shape and would like to draw a circle with a fixed
radius, e.g. 500m, for each point. As far as I under stand it, symbols
have a fixed size, so they would not work. Further, the documentation
states, that a layer of type circle requires the bounding box. So this
would not work either, since the shape just contains the center point.
Is there another way?

Thanks,
Dirk