[Fwd: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] "map-mode" vers. "browse-mode"]

K. Lessing umn at KARSTEN-LESSING.DE
Tue Aug 17 15:18:52 EDT 2004

Hei Ed, Chris and Eduardo,

thank you a lot, guys!
Your hint with the "/" hit the problem at it´s bones ... and it is
solved now!

The funny thing is, that I fiddled around a lot (actually, a couple of
days!) with nearly all combinations of directories and slashes .... but
obviously not with the right one :(

This nice try and error game led me to the point that the reason could
not be up to the IMEGEPATH or IMAGEURL notification ... and so I was
thinking about "deeper" causes like authorisation problems or
configuration files of the Webserver.

It might have been an easy problem for you ... but anyhow, please feel
tapped on your shoulders for your help.

Thanx
Karsten