[SPAM] - [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] javaMapscript compilation - Sending mail server found on relays.ordb.org

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at CERENE.FR
Thu Aug 19 11:39:45 EDT 2004

Forget this post i finally get javaMapscript to work.

The problem came from the classpath, java cannot find mapscript.jar at
execution time
@+