problem with annotation display {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Thu Aug 19 18:31:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

The name of a column cant be so long and space is not alowed in the column
name in dBase file. So your LABELITEM must be false, give the name of the
column (max 11 chars). CLASSITEM is not neccessary if you have a single
class for the annotation layer.

Bye
Zoltán