PHP in native mode...

Stephen Malenshek stephen at VALUELINX.NET
Mon Aug 23 19:05:35 EDT 2004

I am in the process of setting up mapserver and I HAVE to have it run
in a non-cgi mode because of the other sites that are being hosted on
this box, and I have major concerns regarding running php in cgi mode.
With that in mind, I have the following questions..

1) What is the status of the code changes?
2) How do you force the configure script to ignore the warning messages
and continue in non-cgi mode?
3) Is anyone presently running the software in non-cgi mode?  I have
read all the documents talking about the sporadic problems with this,
but I am curious as to what "worst case" is...

Thanks for your time.

Stephen