Mapserver on WinXP - Flash Still Being difficult. Help

Reuven Levitt reuven at LEVITT.NET
Tue Aug 24 17:13:14 EDT 2004

I find that the flash output is still being a little
bit difficult.  I have a country outline layer display
no problem, and also I can display either the country
name labels or the city name labels (annotation
layers), but not both.  Whichever comes first in the
map file is displayed, while the other has nothing
come out.
Is there a way around this problem, or am I doing
something to cause it.

Thanks,
Reuven.