size for lines not read from mapfile? Is it a bug?

David Fawcett David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Fri Aug 27 09:59:04 EDT 2004

Monica,

You haven't defined a symbol in your style.  Add a symbol to the style.

e.g.

CLASS
      NAME "Highways"
      TEMPLATE "null"
      STYLE
        SYMBOL 'circle'
        COLOR 168 56 0
        SIZE 3
      END
END

This assumes that you have a symbol in your symbols file of the name 'circle'.

David.

David J. Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance

>>> Monica Socol <monicasocol at CUESTASYS.COM> 8/27/2004 8:43:17 AM >>>
Hi everyone,

I have a layer called "Highways" and I set the symbology for it as
follows:

CLASS
      NAME "Highways"
      TEMPLATE "null"
      STYLE
        COLOR 168 56 0
        SIZE 3
      END
END

But the line width is the same on the map with the one set as 1 for
Roads*.
If I change through the code the size to 3 (I am using mapscript), then
is shown correctly.

Is this a bug? Or I am missing something?

Thank you for any response,
Monica