working with zoompoint using geographic coordinates {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Fri Aug 27 18:40:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

You can do it with cgi mapserver. Check mapxy, scale, mapsize, etc.
cgi variables. You can create a form with input fileds having the name
of the mapserver cgi variables (some hidden field neccessary e.g. map) and
submit it to the maserv cgi. You can use javascript to checkthe input
values.

Bye
Zoltan