MapServer + SVG - basic functionality query

James K. Batcheller buddsbrains at YAHOO.IE
Tue Aug 31 09:04:43 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm a new user trying to come to grips with MapServer
and what it can do. As such, I was hoping someone
could help tell me answer the following:

- is there a way of incorporating vector data within
MapServer output that will provide the same
functionality as SVG?

- Is there a way of incorporating vector data (as SVG)
within MapServer output, without having to convert?

- are there any current SVG / MapServer related
initiatives, or resources that I could be pointed to?

Any feedback would be appreciated...

Thanks,

James