Shapefile field problem

Abe Gillespie agillesp at VT.EDU
Thu Dec 2 13:02:05 EST 2004

Well, I'll keep plug'n along and maybe I'll stumble across something.
When I reach the point where there's nothing left but get this fixed
I'll do so then.  I never got an answer, can I simply post the
problematic shapefile to the group?  Is that user-group kosher?

And here's a sneak peak at the site I'm developing.  It is in current
development so some things maybe broken, but it's working pretty good
now (i.e. only the address search is working).  I'm pretty proud of it
and it's a testament to MapServer's power:  http://141.152.79.120/ashe/
  I'll make an official announcement when it's completed.  And don't
worry, I'll definitely get a MapServer logo link up when it goes
public.  :)

Thanks.
-Abe