Constructing map objet from a php string

Laurent DELAGE laurent at 2LAGE.ORG
Fri Dec 3 08:07:01 EST 2004

Hi
I am working on a project, and I have some Php code that produce a
String, which represent the content of a mapfile.
I would like to construct a map object, with this string, instead of a
Path name...
The only solution that I've seen is to save my string in a temp file,
and to create a map object from this ....
Is there a "secret" constructor that will act from a text string  ?

I'm also working on a mapserver 4.4 debian paquet for Sarge, will that
job interest someone ?

Thanks a lot ,
Laurent DELAGE
http://www.upct.org