WFS Problems / fundamental ? about WFS client capabilities

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Dec 3 10:30:26 EST 2004

Hi,

yes Mapserver is able to visualize GML data directly.

The tool I mentioned, ogrinfo, is what I use to check the "validity" of
the GML. If ogrinfo can read it, Mapserver can, as it is based on a
similar codebase AFAIK.

Best regards,
Bart