chameleon config

nasir mahmood nasir_pcit at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 3 16:52:55 EST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to install chameleon. There is no readme.txt or configuration help with it. I tried to configure by modifying cwc2 xml-dist file but when I run demo.php, i get following errors,

Warning: copy(/hiberfil.sys): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\cwc2\htdocs\cwc2.php on line 288

Warning: copy(/pagefile.sys): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\cwc2\htdocs\cwc2.php on line 288

Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php4\extensions\' - The specified module could not be found. in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\cwc2\htdocs\cwc2.php on line 598

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\cwc2\htdocs\cwc2.php on line 626

How to overcome this problem by making configuration correct. Can someone help me?

Regards,
Nasir