ENC: using mapserver with php 5 as an apache dso

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida murilo.yoshida at AGX.COM.BR
Mon Dec 6 16:59:27 EST 2004

  Hi all,

  I am planning to update mapserver  and php on my web server, and I was
wondering if someone did this earlier and experienced some problems.
  I guess that with mapserver I won't have many (any) problems, because
you have said that you have tested it a lot. But and what about php and
oracle for example, or simply php... Did anyone had any problems?
  Thanks,
    Murilo