Java Mapscript Questions

Mario H. Basa mhbasa at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 8 04:11:59 EST 2004

Hello.

What is the proper method to create pointObj and
rectObj classes within Java Mapscript? pointObj pt =
new pointObj() nor pointObj pt = new
pointObj(double_x,double_y) does not seem to work.
Same goes with rectObj.

Also, I don't know if it is just me but whenever I
call mapObj.processTemplate(1,null,null,0) the
[layers] tag always gets transformed to " " even if I
set all the layers' status to on
(layer.setStatus(mapscriptConstants.MS_ON). All the
other template tags seem to work though. Am I doing
anything wrong?

I am using version 4.4.

Thanks!

mario basa