Mr SID in mapserver

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Wed Dec 8 15:51:32 EST 2004

I've done something similar, only I used the old (FREE) MrSid server.  I
wrote a script that hit the free server for producing new seamless
tiled datasets from a set of tiled MrSid files at various resolutions.

The Free Server is still out on the Net floating around.  I've used the
Linux version with PERL exclusively, but I believe there is a Windows
version as well.

bobb