jBox cursor style persistance

Andhare, Manjiri mandhare at STATE.PA.US
Thu Dec 9 15:39:35 EST 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:57:58 -0600, Manjiri Andhare
<mandhare at state.pa.us> wrote:

> Hello!!

> I'm in the process to include the jBox into my application. According

> to the documents, if i call the setcursor(string) method of jBox, the

> cursor style changes. But it changes only for the first click/first

> zoom rectangle drawing. After that the cursor style changes back to
the default.

> I was trying to find more information about how to persist the mouse

> style in jBox.

> I even tryed to write a java script funciton to set the cursor style

> and to call onclick event of the radio button(radio button for pan,

> zoom-in,zoom- out.

> Any suggestions?

> Thank you,

> Manjiri Andhare

Are you reloading the entire page each time, or are you using image
swapping? If you are reloading the whole page, then obviously you need
to reinitialize the cursor each page load. If you are using image
swapping then it sounds like a bug.

Rich

--

Richard Greenwood

richard.greenwood at gmail.com

www.greenwoodmap.com

Thank you Rich!!

I'm not using image swapping. Do I need to write some java script code
to initialize the cursor and call that function on form submit?

Manjiri Andhare

GIS co-ordinator

PA Fish & Boat commission

tel: (814)3595182